Legal & Corporate Assistance
Seeking to establish an entity in a foreign market or require other civil or criminal law assistance internationally?
Legal systems vary from country to country and in regions like Asia, develop at a rapid pace. Compliance can then become an issue if law firms do not stay up to date with changing regulations.
Some firms might even cut corners to save time - and thereby cause a loss of time and money in the future for their client when they must remedy the resulting issues or noncompliance.
When you tap into the Eurolink network, you can find trusted advisors to quickly assist with a range of different legal issues you may encounter while expanding abroad.
Our broad network of professionals has helped countless foreign companies internationalize in Asia and Central/Eastern Europe. Our turnkey approach allows us to consider the full dimensions of a project (whether in legal, tax, HR, business intelligence, etc.) to find the best solution for your business.
We assist our clients:
• in the establishment of companies, branches, representative offices and joint ventures abroad
• in business negotiations
• in the preparation and drafting of contracts
• in the acquisition and transfer of real estate, including by inheritance
• in the protection of intellectual property (protection of trademarks and patents)
• in obtaining funds and contributions from national and international sources
• and more
Benefits of Eurolink
When you tap into the Eurolink network, you can find trusted advisors to assist with a range of different services you may require while expanding abroad. Our network of professionals has helped countless foreign companies internationalize in Asia and Central/Eastern Europe.