Accounting & Tax
Revenue is the lifeblood of your business and we know how important it is to have the books balanced correctly, all relevant taxes paid, and the business to be structured as tax efficient as possible.
As an SME expanding abroad, managing your destination market’s tax compliance requirements and accounting standards is difficult to do from afar. Yet hiring in-house may not yet be an available option.
The accountants in our Eurolink network are made up of local experts in their fields. We can offer optimal tax solutions to suit your business as well as make sure your business fulfils regulatory requirements.
Our turnkey approach allows us to consider the full dimensions of a project (whether in legal, tax, HR, business intelligence, etc.) to find the best solution for your business.
Ranging from Central/Eastern Europe to Asia, our resident advisors are able to provide:
• keeping company accounts with preparation of the financial statements
• periodic budgets, budget analysis, production cost control and management control
• fiscal and administrative obligations
• evaluations and appraisals
• auditing and due diligence
• tax consultancy and also assistance in litigation
Benefits of Eurolink
When you tap into the Eurolink network, you can find trusted advisors to assist with a range of different services you may require while expanding abroad. Our network of professionals has helped countless foreign companies internationalize in Asia and Central/Eastern Europe.